Davos Congress is part of the Davos Destinations Organisation and comprises Sales, Administration, Technology and Catering departments. Our teams work hand in hand and, as conference specialists, they are all-rounders with a winning team spirit.
Our facilities at Davos Congress are unique in the Alpine region, and our Professional Congress Organiser service offers expert support in terms of exhibitor management, delegate management, accommodation management and much more.
Pharmaceutical code of conduct and medical guidelines
Davos complies with all of the requirements for medical congresses in Switzerland set out in the following guidelines:
- Code of Conduct of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Switzerland (Pharma-Kodex)
- SWISS MedTech Code of Ethical Business Practice
- Guidelines of the Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences SAMW
Davos Congress Centre works closely with the following partners:
- Municipality of Davos: www.gemeinde-davos.ch
- Destination Davos Klosters: www.davos.ch
- Davos Klosters seminar hotels: www.davos.ch/seminarhotels
- World Economic Forum (WEF): www.weforum.org
Global leader in the international conference and convention industry. Specialises in international association meetings.
Alliance of Switzerland’s ten largest conference centres – your partners for large-scale events with 500 to 5,000 delegates.
Meeting Professionals International is the world’s largest meeting and event industry association.
European association of around 750 convention centres, conference hubs, arenas and special events venues.
SCIB positions Switzerland as a world-leading, prestige destination for meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE).