We are happy to provide the media with images and press releases. For further information, see our Download centre. If you require basic texts, logos or additional information, please feel free to get in touch.
Destination Davos maintains a comprehensive database of images of the destination should you require any pictures.
Conditions of use
Images of Davos Congress, hereinafter referred to as ‘DC’, which are made available to third parties are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The media and third parties may only use images relating to DC for reports relating to Davos Congress.
- Any other use of images relating to DC requires the prior written consent from DC and a written contract specifying which images are to be used, what they are to be used for, and what fees are payable for their use.
- The publication of any photos relating to DC must include the following copyright statement: ‘Photo: Davos Congress / Name of photographer’
- The images must not be altered.
- Images made available to the Davos-Destinations Organisation (Cooperative), hereinafter referred to as ‘DDO’, are subject to the separate terms and conditions of the DDO.
- The improper use of images relating to DC will result in civil and criminal penalties, in accordance with Article 61ff of the Swiss Copyright Act.